Wednesday, January 9, 2019

GamePlay 1 (2): Raft


Managed to get further than last time...

As you may have seen from the image, I have now progressed further than my previous attempts!

As for why this is the case, allow me to answer these questions!


1. I finally learnt that not everything can be accomplished with the click of a mouse, and as such, re-tooled some of the controls I had set up for the game to accommodate this lesson. As such, I had learnt how to create grills for my raft, though, ironically enough, I had died of starvation a few seconds later.
Being able to finally drink fresh water in the game was a huge relief for me, despite being able to do so with ease in real life.

2. See question 1.

3. I should try to craft a fishing rod and grill a bit earlier, and maybe also not indulging on TUBERS! as soon as I get them.

4. See above (the top, in this case)

No comments:

Post a Comment